I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Long time No See



Long time NO See how u doing??


I know I have been away for a really long time * bad girl* but I really didnt have the mood to blog!!!. Since I got married everything in my life has changed just what I was scarid of and even worse!!!!...



So I got married to a selfish loser who is greeety and just a heart of rock!! I didnt even feeel like a bride no honey moon nothing special . I didnt feeel happy inside I just put on a fake smile to hide my pain. I tried to basicly adjust to his life style and that nobody is prefect !!!!! but MY GOD he was just a MAMA'S Boy he does what his mommy and sister tells him . .
anyways he got laid of his job by choise and he was just being lazy and stuff. He wanted me to work/drive/and be a wife I cant do it all by myself he was wired!! wala.

my grandmother passed away DEC.12 Allah yar7amha and he was sooo cold!! I have never seen or heard about a person with his actions. On DEc.30 the first day of Eid he never got me a gift or said anything nice. He was like why u celebrate eid ur grandmother died therefore I get u nothing :( man i was stabbed in the heart that day. anywho my parents said to wait and see what happens yet he went to see his sisters for eid and stuff but I didnt leave with him. Iwanted to stay with my family and he would pick me up later that night. GUESS what he never CAME to pick me up soo I never called!!!. the next day he calls and I didnt pick up because I was so upset with him so he shows up after 3 days and my baba kicked him out. Since that day my baba and I wanted Divorce but it gets better and better now I got sick I had a feeling of something but I wasnt sure. I went to boshari clinic and took a blood test and I found OUt i was pregneat on jan3.2007 after being married for 25 days hehe its 2months but I spent only 25day with him i slept over at my parents place alot. madry I hate telling my sad story over and over soo i feel cold telling u people I am sorry.

So now I am 8 and a half months pregneant due: September. 13. 2007 with a baby boy.

I just feel hurt for the baby I never thought I'd be a singal mother. But I am not the first nor I am the last!!!

I WILLLLL SURVIVE!!!
:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 8/04/2007 04:19:00 PM

8 Comments:

omg u've had to put up with so much! allah i3eenich

being a single mother is not that bad. 2 of my best friends r single mums and they do struggle at times but they manage and they both have amazing boys

u will survive, just don't think of giving up:*
Blogger Danah, at 4:30 PM  
wow...i am speechless, im sorry it turned out to be so bad, and u will get past this and in the end u'll have a beautiful baby boy, and its good that u have the support of your family, stay strong babes
Blogger Shwaish, at 12:42 AM  
dandoon* Hey sweeety :) insallah I am a surviver :P

princess* 7abeebty wala Me 2 I cant belive what had happened!!!

P.s though what u think of my dress hehehe
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 12:45 PM  
hehehe shino imbayin min ur dress!! hehehehe nice hands tho :p
Blogger Shwaish, at 3:01 PM  
god he is such a horrible man !! what happened to men !! they all sucks now ! I’m really sorry for all of this .. but I’m sure that you will find a better man .. he doesn’t even deserve you … I’m sure of that .. alla y3eench with the baby .. bs I’m sure he will full your life with happiness ..


p.s : like the dress :P
Blogger Navy Girl , at 5:39 PM  
You will survive sweetie! Patience and faith is all u need!!

Its better to be alone than with a man who mistreats you and doesnt care about you. 7mdella you have your family and enshallah all will be well hun :*
Blogger NoNoWa, at 5:21 AM  
hey there sweetie

so sad to hear about your story....I really hope things get better for you...and inshallah they will.

I just wanna tell you that guys dont think like us....ya3ni if something you think is really cold and mean, he might see it as nothing whats the big deal kinda thing...and thats not becuz he is neglecting you..bas trust me most guys have to be trained to be romantic and how to show their emtions and support :)

after reading ur story i understood that ur marriage was very short lived!!! which means (to me at least) that both you and him didnt get a chance to know each other...its nice that ur getting a break now...but dont let go...dont show him that u dont care about him...cuz thats what he will understand...its not gonna be like the movies where he will get jealous and want to have you back and stuff...no he is gonna feel rejected!!! and if as you say his mom and his sisters nag him then they will re-enforce the idea that he deserves a woman but better than you....hunny i say give it a second chance...not for the sake of ur son only..but for the sake of any happy moment you spent with him....cherish it and make it happen again :)

I am sorry for the long comment...but i just wanted to help

good luck 7abibtie
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 PM  
dearest
so sorry to hear of your troubled marriage; you are a strong person and i have no doubt that you will get through it..
focus on your baby now; you both need each other
my sincere wishes
Blogger White Wings, at 11:26 PM  

Add a comment