I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sally back to life??


SALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY



ONe cloudy yet bright morning Day Iwalked in class and I saw one of my students she greeted me . . . . .

" GOOOD MORNING" MIss m&*% :P and I was like . . . .

" man she looks like somebody " to my self. Truly this girl really looks like Sally one of my fav childhood heros!!! ^_^

Special Thanks __ To ILiveinQ8 for providing me with the sally pics!!

What do YOU THINK???

:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 10/08/2006 01:29:00 AM

7 Comments:

awww ya 7iloooha hehehhee and also i loved sally too!!!
Blogger Shwaish, at 6:30 AM  
Sally the cartoon... Wooow a girl cartoon that i really loved :P
Blogger Dakhtour, at 4:32 PM  
Sally was and still my mom's favorite cartoon! She wathed more than 3 times and I think she will watch it again :P
Even my dad likes it!
Blogger Hopeless Poet, at 4:58 AM  
GREAT CARTOON, BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL
AND YES THERE IS A RESEMBLANCE :)
Blogger White Wings, at 7:05 AM  
cute girl :)
Blogger Fuzzy, at 2:23 PM  
hehehe yemkeen sally bs samraa shway
Blogger Common_Sense, at 7:15 PM  
Princess---- ME love salllly also

zizitime-- I loved it also!!!

hopeless poet-- hehehe u have kwel parents I willlll soo watch it again and again bs I think I wount understand much!! though :(

white wings== YES it was a great cartoon and 7abeeby LuLu is also one of my smart kids!! in class :P

fuzzy-- Thanxxx

commen sence-- hehehehehe cartoon white is diffrent then human white :p
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 11:03 PM  

Add a comment