I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

ONe sad STory


A prefect life to me is what?? . . . . being health and happpy and you kNow haveing spare change here and there (hehehehehe) . . . . I never expected more or less never looked up nor did I look down I basicly went with the flow then again "LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE" but I did have goals and I wanted to take every S T E P to get to them even if it was baby
S T E P S . . . . . . alot of things have changed as life goes on and changes take place I find my self stuck in my old memorie lane I wish I can turn back the time but I cant I wish I can reconsider somethings But I cant and my wish list goes on and on and on and on . . .


One of the things that have had a major inpact on me NOW is my MARRIAGE

my wedding is sooon Nov.12 I really want to cancel but I cant I dont love him looooolz I tell my best friend if he followed me and gave me his number I would never have taken it and look now what he is my HUSBAND. I mean I dont know the guy to judge him and what I know doesnt say much.


  1. He is greeeeeeeeeedy because I bought him a diamond ring when he went and baught me a 20KD Ring.
  2. He baught me oil paints for my BIRTHDAY O_0 *SNIIIIIIIIIF*
  3. He doesnt even calllllllllll me he says he is "SHY"
  4. We both come from two diffrent worlds!!
  5. He doesnt speak ENGLISH OMG thats such a No NO
  6. He is to white for me loolz i prefer darker tan ( I guess he shall start tanning )

Please dont ask why I agreeeeed along with this wedding I FEEEEEEEL SOOO SICK I lost soo much weight I look tired I am always day dreaming I like to be alone most of the time. 5 months ago the same day the men came to do the hole ordeal I told my DADDDY I dont want him bLah blah blah and my father said I love u and I want the best for u but if u only told me earlier before the men come. basiclly men cant take back their wordssss its 3aaaaaaaaBBB what and I have to SUFFFER CUZ they dont want to loooK GAY FUCK That SHIT ( sorry for the lang ) honestly I HATE SOME ARABS MENTALITY. belive me when I went to trie on alll those wedding dress I see the other girls laughing the SMILE IS From here '____________________' and there. and me I fake this cute lil smile heeeeeeeeef

I honesly feeeeeeeel hopless a birdy with out wings . . .

:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 10/17/2006 12:52:00 AM

6 Comments:

God Rose
you can't carry on this way
you have to do something
how about asking to postpone the wedding for another month or so, talk to your fiance, tell him of your fears and concerns and then make a final decision..
you are being unfair to yourself and to him both at the same time..you can't get into a marriage with this attitude..talk to your father once more, or to your mother, just talk to some one...maybe some on in the family who can speak for you to your parents..
good luck hon, let us know what you decide
my heart and prayers are with you
may you find your way soon
Blogger White Wings, at 8:32 AM  
I agree with White Wings! It is a life changing decision and you should not do it unless you are 200% sure!
Good luck and inshallah you will have a peace of mind soon.
Blogger Hopeless Poet, at 7:00 AM  
Are you serious @@ thats soo mayjooz .. try to know the guy better.. maybe he's not that bad .. a birthday present doesn't say alot, maybe he doesn't have imagination :) .. bs a 20 KD ring, yeah it says alot .. bs try to know him then you have to take action wither u want him or not. u shouldn't force your self. I think u already know this part
Blogger Common_Sense, at 5:15 PM  
:( 7abeebti this is so yu5! i hope its just u know, bridal i forgot the term,. cold feet, or something.

inshala it will all work out ok, im sure ur parents wont let u get married to someone who is THAT bad for u, with marriage comes a new intimacy and understanding that may lead to love.

trust in ur God, and family and inshala all will be well

and if u r still this reluctant and afraid then maybe u need to be more forcefull with ur refusal.
Blogger Shwaish, at 12:26 AM  
i second white wings ... marriage is a life time bond, that person your gonna say i do to, will be your life partner... if you can't accept him now, i dont think you can make it later on ... take sometime to think dear.. its a very serious issue ... w 3eedich mbarak
Blogger Mother Courage, at 3:46 PM  
laaaaaa don't feel hopless ! be happy o 3asallah ewafgech enshallah
Blogger cozy, at 9:27 PM  

Add a comment