I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

UMM Stillll here




So I have decided to have a reward system for my students since they are sooo BAD!!! behavior wise!!! they are like those wiled animals that hate to sit down . .

but this weeks was pretty goood they didnt cry as much they didnt hit as much and etc.. I rewarded them 30 mints of play time in the playground. I decided I can introduce one of my fav childhood games DUCK DUCK GOOES. Ill refresh your minds we got in a big circle and sat down on our bottoms ok and then I demonstarated that I am the lovely DUCK *blush* and walk towards each child in the circuler motion and tap them gently on there heads and
say : DUCK DUCK DUCK DUCK DUCK untill I pick my GOOES then that child has to run after me while I run for my life to sit in his/her spot be4 he/she catch me!!!. SO it was going pretty good untill it was this girls turn "ROSE" ok hehehe she was like " dooooS dooooS DoooooS DooooooS and when she picked her victim she was like heeeeeeeya DaaaaaaagooooooooS!! O_0 where the hec did she get --- DoooooS and dagoooS!! I was laughing soooooooooooooo hard that I got all childerns attention and they started laughtiung Cuz I was pretty much out of it!!

check this out I am really tring to changed my students manners because it sucks ( I dont care they arent getting it from me ) you see They come up to me MISS bathroom I go what my name is MIss bathroom NOW!!!.. hehehehe sooo MISS feny BOOLAH So now they have to say
" May I go to the bathroom please ALso May I get a drink of water please"
If they cant remember to say all that they have to repeat after me inorder to leave for there duty however If they do remember they get a big sticker. I have this girl she super cute yet evil she asks to use the bathroom 3-7 times in a day.

she really acts it holds her self and shakes herself I feel like througing her
out of class.
( because she really gota go ) a day soo I decided to fallow her she walks super slow looks around and helps her-self to a short game on the playgrounds!! Boy I had a long talk with her and her father. I told her the story about the girl who cryied wolf!!


so every wednesday before home time I give them a little treat ... But only those who were good since Saturday get one or atleast trie to be goood!!! So I got them playdos!!! and I make a big deal out of it I clap and huge and kiss and praise!! But YOU should seeeeeee ALLL the bad kids crying there eyes@@ out I go GOOOD for u ( I am sooo mean wala ) next time dont give MISSS a hard time.

So I have been coming home from work at around 3 but I finish at 1:3o though I have soo much work to finish. I signed for the geergayan celebration YUP YUP I like to work myself :/ so I get home strip my chloths offf from the dooor till I get to my rooom put on my baggy PJ shirt. JUMP my BED!!!!!! and zzzzzzzzzzzsleeeeeep till fatoooooooooor time and then I wake up for prayer and eat but this year I dont eat as much As I did last year!!! after fatooor I havent been watching t.v shows I have beeen going shopping I have sooo MUch dresss barovait its not even fun anymore I am sick of it!!! HMMMM what else . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I guess thats it for now

Lick yea later
ciao
I misss everyone :*




:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 9/27/2006 01:58:00 AM

5 Comments:

3asa doom here kel 3am wentay ib khair
Blogger cozy, at 3:16 PM  
hehehe shakleech fa6raa kel yoom bsebathoom :D alaah y3ndech wala, bs u brought this to ur self ;p
Blogger Common_Sense, at 9:15 PM  
darling, i can't see a thing in your post
i see lines glittering, is that only me?
happy ramadan :)
Blogger White Wings, at 2:43 AM  
khosh 9eyam :P

anyways ramadan kareeem :)
Blogger Dakhtour, at 8:37 AM  
cozy-- thanxxxxx oo ent eb5aair

common_sense--- eeeeee wala what can I do I loooove kids I feeeeeel soo much better when one of them gives me a huge it makes the entrie days hard work pay offf!!

white wings-- RealllllY I check into that...

zizoootime--- hehehe eee wala 9aymaah thanxxx and 2 u 2
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 9:02 AM  

Add a comment