I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Friday, September 22, 2006

Ramadan Kareem





[ O' Allah make me stronger to carry out Thy commands, in this month, let me taste the sweetness of Thy praise, put me in the mood of giving thanks to Thee, and protect me with Thy most reliable cover, O' the Most discerning Perceiver.]

ameeen ya rabbi


RAMADAN KAREEM OO 3aSakum Men 3awadaaH

May Allah bliss everyone in this holy month of Ramadan ( el kareem ) with His
al-mighty mercy and forgivness and bring us to good deeds . . .

I guess that means less Blogging and more praying hehehe I am naughty I know insallah this month will bring many of us closer to al-mighty *ALLAH*.

and always remember me in your prayer(s) at least trie to remember Cuz I will.

( I pray for every Muslim brother and sister ) . . .

Short Prayer

My God,the beggars are standing at Your door,the needy have taken refuge with Your Honor.the ship carrying the poor and humble people,is standing at the shores of the sea ,of Your generosity and grace,hoping for permission to cross ,to the shores of Your mercy and blessings.

My God, those who fast have profited,those who stay up in prayer have won,and those who are sincere have succeeded,but we are Your sinful servants!So be kind to us through Your mercyand save us from the fire through Your forgiveness, O Gracious, O most Merciful.



yala 3afyah el sha6reen ( teacher side of me coming out ) Barak ALLAH feeeKUM!!! ^_^
:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 9/22/2006 09:24:00 AM

10 Comments:

aaaaameeen 7abeebti that was beautiful :)
Blogger Shwaish, at 2:12 PM  
princess :) thanxxx dear!!
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 12:28 AM  
yzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaach alaah khaaaair oo yen3aaad 3laikooooon bel see7a wal3aafyeeee
Blogger Common_Sense, at 12:42 AM  
Mubarak 3alietch il Shaher! :)
Blogger Spicy Pepper, at 1:06 AM  
commmen sense: ALlah esalem Bro and the same to u *blush*

spicey pepper: 3al jamee3 insallah!!
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 4:55 AM  
Ramadan Kareeeem wel rd lazem ekon allahooo akram :P
Blogger Dakhtour, at 4:58 AM  
Min 3iwadah gorgeous ;*
Blogger Mother Courage, at 5:56 AM  
kel 3am o intay b5air dear ;>
3asach men il 3aydeen ;>
Blogger Honey™, at 11:54 PM  
ZiZoTiMe ---- 3ala eljameeeeeeee3


Mother Courage --- thanxxxxxxx hon



Honey™--- 3alanah oo 3alech
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 4:15 AM  
مبارك عليكم الشهر
Blogger Baskin™, at 4:20 AM  

Add a comment