I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Honey ummm Home . . .



Yup!!! You heard me I am home for a short period though . . . First Of ALLL did anybody MISS *ME* <<<< . . .?????. I miss everyone really!! not to mention names because I know i'll miss one special person because you are all special *hugs* I have been soo busy . .

  1. My computer got a Virus I dont know how but Now its back sooo a BIG WeLCOME HOME COMPUTER!!!*mmUuuuuuuuuH*
  2. busy getting my class togather arranging sitting plans/lesson plans and making my desk loooking PPPRETY
  3. I Have been *pampring* myself with a membership card at a salon in SALMIYAH its acually quite relaxing!!! nice stafff . . Salon called Tula ^_^
  4. really I have been in and out of work not all the staff is here cuz we acually start Sept.2nd

I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what is going to happen next.Really I am having some wired feelings I have those endless sleeeples nights whats going on with me??? I fall asleeeep with soo much on my mind and little has been solved!! I sleep at around 5am/6am and wake up again around 12esh/1esh!!.. Really nothing on T.V but I usually watch this Q8ty show name *Censored* thats soo Boring what can I do I cant even call my friends because everyone has work and they are in bed like around 11esh. what a summer this is the most boring summer ever!!

I have a GOOD QUESTION FOR ALLLL of YOU out there

Fear? What is there to fear in love? Love is the very reason we live. To fear love is to lose all sense of living, and if we cannot live, then why are we put here?

Personally I have never been in love REALLY it's just that I have this one Charactor of "the ONE a.k.a "Mr. Right" and I am falling for it!!!! its like you have to have faith to believe when common sense tells you not to!!!

what is ur answer no right or wrong here ....


:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 8/29/2006 03:46:00 PM

13 Comments:

oh so r alive? and 7amdila 3ala salamat ur pc! and make ur desk pretty howwww, ana i wanna do that teaaach me!!!! and look there should be no fear from love, but when someone u loved screws u over u need to be afraid of the new love or watever, plus i gace up on "the one" and "mr right" a looong time so now im into "mr right now" hehehe
Blogger Shwaish, at 2:14 AM  
Princess-- 3omrech e6weeeeel sweety as I was checking my blog I was like " I wounder what drama princess is in now ^_^. I dont belive in love!!! that's why I agreed on an arranged marriage >_<
I was like I dont what him to go on his kneees and show me this big diamond RING ..or chase each other like indian movies and then wait for him to marry me I choose the old fashion way and I .... I guess we wel know after the wedding oops sorry for the long reply!!
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 3:01 AM  
dude dnt say sorry hehehehe and drama princess looooooooooool well i guess i do deserve this since i am tres dramatic hehehhee oh and hun i understand, im not against arranged marrige but im not too comfortable with the idea, i dunno why, and HEY THE DIAMOND RING IS SO IMPORTANT!! DO U NEED TO BE TAUGHT THAT DIAMONDS ARE A GIRLS BESTFRIEND!! DO U WANT ME TO SING YOU THE SONG!!! i know it off by heart walla hehehe
Blogger Shwaish, at 4:26 AM  
oh and off course goodluck with the marriage hun i wish u all the best :)
Blogger Shwaish, at 4:27 AM  
Like the Last paragraph,, mee 2 I can't live without love ;)

bs now khala9 , Common_Sense is telling u , Believe in it deeply even though no one is up their. its a life, its the spirit ;p (eshhhhhhhfeeeny)
Blogger Common_Sense, at 2:00 PM  
Princess-- thanxx 7abeeebty 3obalech insallah ^_^ ME LOVEEEEEE DIAMONDS!!! abee abeee


Common_Sense-- I dont know I love my family more then anything and anybody I dont know if I am welling to love anybody else .. there is nothing with a man who feeels deeeply hehehe ur cute
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 3:54 PM  
Thank you :$ lo shefteny bel 9ej 3yal shetgolen :$ hehehe
Blogger Common_Sense, at 5:54 PM  
Welcome back sis and sorry about your Pc i hope you injoy your staying :)
Blogger cozy, at 1:33 AM  
Common_Sense-- hehe ur a ladies man I am sure . . . .

cozy-- hey thanxxx bro
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 4:29 PM  
intay wainich kila u dissapear hehehehe!! come back already!
Blogger Shwaish, at 10:17 PM  
yalOOOooo
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 8:23 AM  
kaniiii wala belive it or not I habve forgotten mY display nick and pass its a long story but Now I am here :P
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 8:24 AM  
lol well yaaay yalla new post plz
Blogger Shwaish, at 10:34 PM  

Add a comment