I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Friday, August 11, 2006

feeling Boired!!

I reallllY dONt KNow whats GOing ON with Me??? I have been sooo "SAD" these past few weeks!! I dont know how to change that feeling I feeeel deep inside my heart. I feeel my poor heart is shattered!!!!! . . . . .. into pieces that I Can't bring back togather yet I stand strong and put on my winning SMILE :) when its really a frawn....

TO keeep myself on tract and to keeep you posted ahead . . . . . . . .


NOW REALLLLLLLLLY MISSING CANADA
  1. The weather ( even if its HOT )
  2. My friends
  3. My house ( my garden and tomato treeeee )
  4. The OC Transpo meaning the public bus service
  5. my old JObs I was working 2 jobs and going to school "personal Trainner"/"sales REP"
  6. shopping for canady at the DOLLAR STORE hehehehehehehehehe!!!!
  7. EATING my fav SUB ever "quiznos " YuuuuuMMMMy DO we have one in Kuwait??
  8. Saturday NIGHT ill keep the activity to myself *SNiiiiF* Girls night in and out!
  9. My Gay friend MATT ( he is super dupppppppper nice )
  10. Mostly I miss being me taking my long walks at the lake and being SImple old me.
I am sure mUch More . . .


*AUGUST*

  1. My friend is going back to the Stauts ON Sunday and I welll seee her again NEXT year :(
  2. Before September I have to go shopping for my class and get it ready and looking HOT! in time for my students
  3. ON AUG-15 I have to go to the American Embassy for TESTing!! kind Wired!!
  4. AUG-20 eeeeeeeeh thats the DAy I was BORN ^_^
  5. Aug-27 My american friend is have a nose surgery in Kuwait pooor baby
*I was Driving around and toook this Picture Kind blurry Sorry*


7 Comments:

Tell me about it i miss the States too but you could have fun in Kuwait too ,do what you used to do there ,your so lucky you have a gay friend Damn i miss Natalia she is gay too she was the only friend who can't just let me stay home when i'm bored she even introduced me to one of her straight friends and we still intouch, but please don't be sad try to do something new .
Oh dear.. I hate knowing that a sweet person like youis sad. Get online, I think I know how to cheer you up. :P
cozy-- its tooo hOT in kuwait 2do anything!!! . . .hehehe YEs matt is sooo KWEL he and my other friends are coming next year to check Kuwait out!!
do something new ur kidding . . its hard when the pppl judge everything

cece desouza-- Thanxxxx hon ur sweeet ur self toooo!!!! ILl trie to come online!!
roze
life is sad these days I guess, no good news all around, but hay, you can't surrender to sadness, always look at the bright side..
Missing a place is a positive feeling sometimes, use this energy of homesickness and invest it in something good, I know you will find a way to vent and help..you are a roze after all, you are made to fill life with perfume and pleasure..
My best to you :*
:( i totally understand ur sadness and the winning smile thing, i hope u feel better and cheered up hun and very soon (i love ur blog hehehe)
White Wings-- thanxxxxxx SWEEEEETYy ur such an ANGEL reallly good to seee there is still nice ppl out there *HUGS*

Princess-- Thanxx dear welcome anythime :)
SaKuRa-VS-Yucky-- Hehehe Glad u Now it :P

Add a comment