I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Saturday, August 19, 2006

BIRTHDAY GIRL ^_^




AUGUST-20
-----------------

I was born as a pre-mature baby ( science prove they are the smart's human alive *wooot *wooot ) a seconed child at the time and was very much Daddies Little Girl. I grew up in a middle/high class family who's very close to each other and family always came first. My baba was a P.O.W in the gulf war and I remeber it like it was yesterday. I was involved in the girl scouts most non-as *ZAHRAIT spent most of my school days on trips and plays. I was just this little girl with a big heart ( I STILL DO ) long black hair to my hips light skin dressed like a spanish salsa dancer most of the time pretty black eyes that you can seee the world threw it !!! leaving most my life in the west I learned to be independent and mostly caring by nature I trust and love others I trie to be mean but I am not good at it. In a few more days I will officially have been leaving in Kuwait 1 year man!!! 1 year o'ready it flew by so fast. One reason I call my self wilted-Roze its busy I was once a blomming rose but life has taught me a good lesson after my brother got parlized in a motor vicheal accident by a drunk driver.I have beeen threw so much!!! hey you only learn from mistakes and life is like a test really there is only pass or fail but there is a retake after you fail dont give up. So I have been REBUILDING MY SELF. Alot has happened I only hope its to the best*SNIIIIIIF*
I Feeeeeeel like Iam more 30 yrs old then 21 yrs old!!! *


HAPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE ^_^


**** Wilted-Roze ****

After 10 years I am Finally celebrating my Birthday In Kuwait!!!!!!!!


21 things about me
-----------------------

  1. Honest
  2. Shy
  3. trustworthy
  4. beautiful :P at least my mama thinks soo *GRRRR*
  5. love kids
  6. speaks more then 2languages some italian/spanish/somailan/french
  7. I am a Godmother to 2 kids heeeeeYa
  8. loves soccer/football/volleyball used to be in a city volleyball team
  9. loves video games especially Mario/Sonic/cars/and dress up *Blush*
  10. loves italian fooood LOVE ANYTHING italian Me adore Italiano
  11. I am more a city girl then a town girl
  12. I used to love SPICE GIRLS : GIRL POWER I have been to a backstreet boys concert
  13. loves the colour baby blue and red but I usuallly wear dark colours
  14. oooh and I loook Italian/spanish *WINK*
  15. my nick name is SELENA as in the spanish singer who passed away in year 1995
  16. Used to be a personal trainer
  17. got my drivers licence when I was 16
  18. got a bellly ring *SHHHHHHHHHH*
  19. I am afraid of heights"_______________" 0_o
  20. grew up with GANGSTA pppppL *wooooT *WOOOT NIGEA
  21. I have a slight baaa7a in my voice and NOO I dont sound like a MAN!!

:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 8/19/2006 03:41:00 PM

28 Comments:

Happy birthday .. im 23 and i already feel that im 32 ! it sucks hehe
inshallah ur brother gets better very soon and dont forget enna inshallah ajer o 3afya kelshay emor feeh
Blogger F, at 4:58 AM  
Happy birthday! Sorry to hear about your parlized brother. :/
Blogger 3baid, at 8:30 AM  
I am 25 and I feel I am 5! LOL....and Happy Birth Day Girl!....and yeah I know you are shy...hehehe! and you got belly ring? hehehehe! ssssssssssssssh!
Blogger CyberRowdy(Q8TechDrive), at 12:08 PM  
Zalabya --Thanxxx 7aboooba hehehe i guess this time of life everyone gota grow up faster!! :) ALLAH kareem sis ^_^

3baid-- thanxxxx . . ALLah kareem thanx though its been 6yrs now I am still not used to it!!

Òrange Juice™ -- Thanxx Orangi!! reallllyyy ur bro is my long lost twin KWEL Bigger*hugS* back ( I LOVE HUGING I learned it from my Italian friends family)

CyberRowdy(Q8TechDrive)-- looolz 5yrs old loolz how cute we should hang out!! YES I DOOO why is that a crime!!! can u bee any louder ( oooh I forgot ur a 5 yr old) thanxx sweeety ^_^
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 4:16 PM  
Happy B-day girl... :)

May all ur wishes come true :)

Sorry to hear about ur bro! I hope he gets better...
Blogger Bella Color, at 5:35 PM  
hehehehe ,, happy birthday 7bebte ,,

ana qblch bsna :Pp
Blogger R7eeq, at 7:00 PM  
ka al3adaa always late ! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;)
Blogger Hope, at 1:43 AM  
Bella Color -- thanxx sweeety :*

R7eeq -- sweeeet!!! I wanna get to know u I want to do some scientif testing loolz thanxx hon

Hope -- Your never tooo lateeee thanxxxxxxx hope
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 4:23 AM  
هابى بيثرداى توووووو يوووووووووو
Blogger Chai-7aleeb, at 4:58 AM  
Chai-7aleeb-- ThanXXXXXX ^_^
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 7:32 AM  
Happy Birthday to a Leo from a Fellow Leo :)

waw not only a Leo but also premature baby birth !

i thought im the miracle child as a Left-handed Leo hehehehe

May Allah brings you the best in Life :)
Blogger Fuzzy, at 12:41 PM  
happy birthday!
Blogger iliveinq8, at 1:13 PM  
Fuzzy-- Hey thanxx fellow leo blogger :) I guesss great minds think alike!!! LEO POWER :P


i_LiVe_iN_Q8-- Thanxx ^_^
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 3:38 PM  
awwww its such a sweet post and ur 21!! shako 3ayal i thought u were 17!! and happy birthday hun :) 3o2baal il meet sana maby agool million lan thats just such a mean thing to wish for hehehehe
Blogger Shwaish, at 10:28 PM  
Happy Birthday Roze! :) I wish you all the best :)
Blogger Spicy Pepper, at 4:00 AM  
Princess-- 17 eeeeeeh I wish!!! Nah .. thanxxx though sweeety enty sweeeter ^_^ I am sure ... UUUUFF 1million 3ad I told everyOne who said that 7asha Dinasoreeeee!!! hehehe!!!

Spicy Pepper -- hey thanxxxx spice pepper!!!

Òrange Juice™ -- Ummm I ur brother hmmmm the last time I check I was a female hehehehe!!! its ok sweety
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 2:34 PM  
heehehehe shiftay 3ashan chithi ana magool 3o2bal il million sana, and i only say miya to be polite since some people want to live that long and a5aaf yiz3iloon law i say 3o2bal il 5amseen sina which is wat i think is a good thing to wish for hehehhe
Blogger Shwaish, at 12:21 AM  
Happy Birthday "Birthday Girl" wenshallah el 3omor Keloo :P trully i wish you all the best o all your dreams come true this year :)
Blogger cozy, at 1:14 AM  
OMG 7abeebty HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!! I'm sorry this is late, I didn't read your blog until today :( I've been very busy with work!Hope u had a great day!
Blogger Noura, at 4:32 AM  
Oh my God! I am too late ;( Wishing you a belated happy birthday. I am sorry I didn't know that you share birthdays with my cousin.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:52 AM  
Princess -- Hehehe it's like saying ur "50" yrs old ur time has expired!!!

cozy -- Thanxxx ur sooo sweeet same to u dear.

Obsessive Compulsive-- 3ady sweeety I understand :) thanxxxxx though it was same as anyday but with a lil more drama to it!!.

Cece DeSouza said-- its ok sweeety thanxx though I never new I shared the same b-day as many ppl thats KWEL!!!! thanxx hon ^_^
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 7:15 AM  
"how cute we should hang out!!"....hehehehe!
Blogger CyberRowdy(Q8TechDrive), at 10:36 AM  
Happyyy Birthdayy!
LOL!
im with Cyberrowdy!
im 19 and i Feel Like Im hmmmmmm.. 9? ;P

Hope u had Fun in Ur Birthday
Best Of Luck!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:11 PM  
Happy Birthdaaay to u ;) Sorry to say it late but hey better than nothing ;)
Blogger Dakhtour, at 6:32 AM  
happy birthday grl
its late :p
and whats wrong of being 30 3omr elzohoooor!!!!!
NOT that i am one :P
enjoy kuwait and ur birthday
Blogger albandry, at 8:29 AM  
CyberRowdy-- WHY not!! :PPPP

FaYoora -- why not we are alll young at heart !! thanxxx hon :) I did we had a water fight in the morning it was sweeeeet!!

ZiZoTiMe-- heeeeeey ur dam right better said then not said thanxx:)

albandry-- no no there is nothing wrong I just dont feeel my age thats ALL thanxxxxx for ur wishes!!!
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 9:02 AM  
"grew up with GANGSTA pppppL *wooooT *WOOOT NIGEA"

Umm..Huh? Keyf?


Happy Birthdaaaay. And I wish you many more, ya gamar 8)
Blogger Moniker, at 9:41 PM  
Fuchsia Spunk -- thanxx hon
its for me to know and u to never find out hehehehehe Joking :P thanxx again sweeety
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 3:51 PM  

Add a comment