I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Intrested???


NOKIA N91


Hey my brother has got the Nokia N91 from the stauts and he is sellling them!!! They need to be turned into arabic they have an international warrenty. Brand new from the box and yes they are in there original boxes. I dont know what else to say but the price is better (cheaper) then the store!! If your intrested drop a msg and I will make sure to get back to you.

Thanxx

:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 7/15/2006 11:12:00 AM

4 Comments:

Hmmm i just bought myself a new phone... If i hadnt, i would of bought 1 from ur bro :)
Blogger Bella Color, at 12:15 PM  
bella color--- I hope you enjoy ur new mobile :)

chai-7aleeb--- Thats true Stand-by Up to 190 h, Talk time Up to 4 h sooo itys pretty good!!!
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 4:37 AM  
Looks good but im not really a nokia fan :( thanks for the info though :)
Blogger Spicy Pepper, at 1:26 AM  
Spicy Pepper --- U are Very Welcome sweety
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 3:19 AM  

Add a comment