I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Monday, July 17, 2006

I got a BoBo













YES I
GOT a BoBo I wish my mommy can KISS it and it will GO away!!! I love it when my little brother does that he really thinks it wellllllllll GO away its tooooooo cute soo when I burned my finger with hot water OUCH!!! SO I added tooth past to help coool down the burn it works I got that from my grama ^_^ . I was like carlito looook at my boBo and he was kissing it loolz and was like seee its gone now looooooolz I didnt know to laugh or cry cuz it did hurt. Anywho I was sitting outside the borch and two little pups came and I feed then bread and water loolz cheap eh?? I didnt have dogi foood thats why man after I took the pics I got scaried look how one of them eyes spark awwww scary a devil PUP. Carlito came outside after hearing the dogis bark he was like " hi My name is Carlito"" you want to play with me" man that kid craks me up!!! and then he named them *Tom and Jerry*. So here goes my plans to lebenon down the drain :( But I really hope things easeee up 7aram I feeeel sooooo POWER LESSS I just dont want to talk about it. I mean we can do the talk but we cant do the walk.
:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 7/17/2006 03:35:00 AM

5 Comments:

Freaky dog!!!!!!
Blogger Noura, at 9:36 PM  
Scary movie 5 ;p
Blogger Dakhtour, at 7:30 AM  
Obessive compulsive: Very freaky

zizitime: aka MR.B hehehe shda3waaa Scary Movie 5 wanna be in it :P hehehe
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 9:10 AM  
Oooooh salamat!! Inshallah ur burn will heal soooon :)

e7meeedi rabich ina u didnt go to lebanon wella chan she6la3ich min ehnak!! Allah yanseerhom inshallah :-)

Soooo, hows married life so far ;)
Blogger Bella Color, at 12:54 PM  
Bella Color --- thanxx 7abeebty it did It just turned into a big bubble :( anywho I didnt move in with him not until the wedding party after Eid insallah.
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 10:09 AM  

Add a comment