I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Beautiful Countries




These are the names of the some romantic countries in the world.

H.O.L.L.A.N.D Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies.
I.T.A.L.Y. I Trust And Love You.
L.I.B.Y.A. Love Is Beautiful; You Also.
F.R.A.N.C.E. Friendships Remain And Never Can End.
C.H.I.N.A. Come Here... I Need Affection.
B.U.R.M.A. Between Us, Remember Me Always.
N.E.P.A.L. Never Ever Part As Lovers.
I.N.D.I.A. I Nearly Died In Adoration.
K.E.N.Y.A Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing.
C.A.N.A.D.A. Cute And Naughty Action that developed into
attraction *woooot wooot*
K.O.R.E.A. Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every adversity.
E.G.Y.P.T. Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing!
M.A.N.I.L.A. May All Nights Inspire Love Always.
P.E.R.U. Phorget (Forget) Everyone... Remember Us.
T.H.A.I.L.A.N.D. Totally Happy. Always In Love And Never Dull.

what would u say for " KUWAIT"

the pic above is Sre Lanka *beautiful*

:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 7/18/2006 01:06:00 PM

17 Comments:

K u W a i T

Kill us without any (i) tears

Couldn't find any romantic word for the letter i :P
Blogger Dakhtour, at 5:08 AM  
zizotime--- HOW ROMANTIC ARE U "KILLLLL' is not a romantic word in any shape or fourm >_<
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 10:18 AM  
Kuwait;
Kiss U With Absoloute Intimate .. Tendency

te3alam ya zizoo ya moo kbeer;p

p.s I wish its been this way in Kuwait :)
Blogger Common_Sense, at 6:37 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger Common_Sense, at 6:37 PM  
Common_Sense-- "Kiss U With Absoloute Intimate .. Tendency" Very CUte hehehe imagin everyone in the streeet feeling KiSssy Kissy loolz the would be sooooo Gay in a Happy way. Hey welcome to my Blog hon,
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 5:21 AM  
Wilted_roze just said it... That's gay :P
Blogger Dakhtour, at 5:39 AM  
Thanks hon.
both of you, why its gay shakoo @@ kelman yara elnass b3ain 6ab3a agool ;P~~
Blogger Common_Sense, at 5:49 AM  
Common_Sense said--- Reallllly the word "GAY" once ment HApppppy check the dictionary !!!
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 4:23 AM  
yalla n6awefhaa lech bs not for Zizo ;p~~
Blogger Common_Sense, at 4:27 PM  
Common_Sense -- hehehehe ur crazy!!!
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 9:53 AM  
Kuwait... hmmm... though 1

I cant think of anything romantic!! How ironic I cant say anything romantic about KUWAIT.. ;)
Blogger Bella Color, at 3:24 PM  
Bella Color --- :)nice trie
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 4:33 AM  
أتمني ان نتبنى جميعا كمدونين كلمه واحده بتاريخ واحد نحدد فيه رأينا للعالم اجمع
اتمني ان ندون مدونه واحد بتاريخ 27/07/2006
كلنا كمدونين نكرر عباره واحده
كلنا مع لبنان وفلسطين ضد اسرائيل والمحتلين
بالعربي بالانجليزي المهم نسمع صوتنا للعالم
وان لم نستطيع حمل السلاح فالنحمل الكلمه
وبأي لغة نستطيع نشرها
بالإنجليزية
We are with Lebanon and Palestine against Israel and occupiers
والفرنسية
Nous sommes avec tous le Liban et la Palestine contre l’Israel et les occupants
والألمانية
Wir sind zusammen mit dem Libanon und Palästina gegen Israel und Besatzer
والإسبانية
Somos todos con Líbano y Palestina contra Israel e inquilinos
والصينية
我们都是同黎巴嫩和巴勒斯坦对以色列占领者
واليابانية
私達はイスラエル共和国および占有者に対してレバノンおよ
びパレスチナとのすべてである
تحياتي للجميع
Blogger layal, at 11:01 AM  
layal-- ThanXXxx aMIlllion dear ooo Al-mighty ALlah ya36eeech alf 3afyah oo el gowaaah.INsallah justice willll come sooon or later
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 12:47 AM  
New post!
Blogger Dakhtour, at 7:47 AM  
Zizotime-- INshallah I acually have soo much to talk about mY 1 year anniversary in Kuwait and much more.
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 4:31 AM  
SaKuRa-VS-Yucky -- welcome to my blog


goooooooooooooood JOB !!! very nice
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 11:37 AM  

Add a comment