I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Thursday, July 13, 2006

bbbback



Hey Everyone!!!!

I reallly missed posting and reading other blog(s) I have been really busy running around feeling like a headless chicken most of the time. So yea its been pretty hectic 7amdallah the party was a BlaSSSSSST I had sooo Much fun my western friends showed up by suprise and spiced up the party. They were Singing " I like Big BUTs and I cannot dennie" And shaking there bum bums and I mean overAllll it was fun I really had a great time ^_^. So yea I didnt get that BIG FAT Diamond ring every girl dreams of but I guess the gift is by the meanning not the LOook :P . The only thing that almost went bad was the cataring service driver got in a small car accident the food was late but 7amdallah he is good as a horse. oooh and I had a lady singer she was one of those religious ones that sing about the Phrofet peace be upon him she sang songs about me and how prettttttty I loooked hehehehehehe. *BLUSH***

My mama had flower gifts and boxes of dehen 3ood with our names on it so I though that was very sweet of her sience she planned the entire party with my dad.

OooH and I saved everybody cake!!!

enjoy allllllF 3afyaaaaah
:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 7/13/2006 02:59:00 PM

10 Comments:

bagsima6ah-- U welcome dear and I willll insallah never forget those days hehehe. thanxxx again and welcome to my blog :)
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 6:42 AM  
Alf mabrook :) Im so happy for you and the cake is so cute :)
Blogger Noura, at 1:27 AM  
Obsessive Compulsive -- thanxxx sweeety
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 4:59 AM  
Wbbbbbbb ooo Alffffffff Allllfffffffff Aaaalllllllffff Mabroooooooooooouk... Alllah yehanich oo yes3dich oo yetamam 3alich inshallah...

Im so happy to hear that ur party was a blast!!! Lo0o0o0o0o0oL, im sure it must have been having ur friends singing i like big butts (sha5bari... Lo0o0o0o0oL) ooo u had a religious singer! I wonder what she was thinking when she heard ur friends sing the song..!! lo0o0o0o0o0o0o0ol... ;)

The cake is adorable... It loooks yummmmmmmmy!! I think i figured out ur names... hehehehhehehe... :p
Blogger Bella Color, at 12:13 PM  
bella color --- TEslameeeeeeeen ya galbeee. the islamic singer didnt know how to speack English alll they saw it blah blah and someone shakig there BUTSSS I got that on video and its the best part hehehe like u said sh5barrrrri.

hehehehe it did taste yummy it had like 6 layers. ^_^ thanxx 7abeebty
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 4:43 AM  
Alf alf mabrook. I am so happy for you sweetie. :) I wish you the best.
Allah ewfgesh.
Blogger Hussa-G, at 2:06 AM  
hussa-G --- 7ayaty wala thanxxxx I always get this Bonding feeeling like ur my BIG SISSsy :P
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 3:15 AM  
Alllllff mabrook enshalah bs what are you doing here, you just got married right?
Blogger Common_Sense, at 3:33 PM  
Common_Sense -- thanx 3obalek INsallah :P Laaaa I am engaged officially married in Islam bssss my wedding is after Eid is when I Move in with HIm :P
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 5:22 AM  
as usuall i`m always late and knew about things at last !;p
MABROOOOK oo inshallah ayamich kila fara7 :)
tell me how is to me married ?
Blogger Hope, at 11:12 PM  

Add a comment