I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Its ok to be . .












its okkkkkkkk w00oo0w this made me SMile and feeeel sooo good I was book hunting in the library. The Girls enjoyed it sooo did I soo I hope you do also and not feeeel diffrent from anybody else we are all unique in our own ways.

But Dam "its ok to have two diffrent mom's/dad's" is crazy. Not very middle eastern is it??
:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 6/06/2006 02:24:00 AM

7 Comments:

awww how kayooottt!!! Me likes!!!!
Blogger Noura, at 4:47 AM  
eeee I know *snifff* its soooo cute I orderd the boook!!!!
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 12:45 PM  
its ok to have a good blog like this!
Blogger CyberRowdy(Q8TechDrive), at 1:18 PM  
Hehe Well it's not ok to have big ears or beeing adopted :P

9oooooo Qu6eeee :)
Blogger Dakhtour, at 1:25 PM  
CyberRowdy(Q8TechDrive)--- That's sooo sweeet of u Thanxxx ^_^

zizotime --- hehehehe why not!!!
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 3:31 AM  
i love it ,, that is so cute ,, 7ada 6fooli ,, yinf3oon rasmat 7ag MUGS itha u want inna t6afroon some one well known as some thing like having a big ears LOL!!!
Blogger Honey™, at 2:07 PM  
Orangina™ -- hehehehehe sooooo true
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 2:10 PM  

Add a comment