I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Saturday, June 03, 2006

CUTE!!!!
















MoFeeed El- Wa7ash and his Companian
Paretner in Crime

I was browsing threw pics in my PC and came across . . .this was on international day The KG1 class (kindergarten) topic was on Syria and those Boys cracked me UP sooooo CUTeeeeeee and I was calling the Boy on the Left MOFEED EL WAA7Sh and he had a look on his face it was lIke "Ok Ladie GO away NOw".


SOoooo Tired toooDay I feeel like Playing WHo can sleeep the longest game with the girls. oooh and from 27 Girls to 15 today WhoooWHOOOO ameeen to that SISta

tata











:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 6/03/2006 09:58:00 PM

2 Comments:

Mashallah cute boys. Allah ekhalehom lekom.


P.S. Are they yours?
Blogger Hussa-G, at 1:40 PM  
Hussa-g -- thanxx Hon

No there not MY KIDS :/ they are students in my school.
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 10:00 PM  

Add a comment