I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Friday, June 23, 2006

BREAKING NEWS!!!!






Finallly I have just ended a Chapter and soooon to begin an endlesss bo0o0o0oooK of chapters.

I never though of it and never expected it to be soooo soooooon but you know its Faith I belive you seee there is this Qoute" what's ment to be will always FInd its way" and it HAS ^_^

your still Guessing??? Now I got to learn how to coook !!!

Share my happy and sad moments cry and laugh 2gather :) From wilted-roze to Healing ROSE. But a part of me will always need time to heal.

(Wilted-roze) *Blushes* I am Officially ENGAGED and I wanted to share this with everyone!!!!
:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 6/23/2006 12:25:00 PM

9 Comments:

Mabrook (congrat.) I am so happy for you. I wish you the best.

My God give you all your heart wants and bring you all the happiness in the world.

I am so happy for you. You made my day. I love good news.

Take care and good luck.
Blogger Hussa-G, at 12:20 PM  
hussa-G thank u soooooo much sweety I look at u as a Big sister really!!! insallah in 2 weeks is the Engagment party and ur invited :)Man I neeed sooo Much advice from yea :P
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 1:12 PM  
Congratulations :)

When is it my turn? :( I'm sick of the bachelor life style (Weird comin from a guy..eh?!) :p
Blogger Blogger, at 3:02 PM  
Any time honey. You know my email and my blog. Ask away. :)
I am open to all answers.
Blogger Hussa-G, at 3:25 AM  
Sty -- Thanxxx ur turn willl come belive me!!! ( dont rush )

Marzouq -- thank u soooo much ya36eek 3afyah. La wala I dint know him be4 engagment. It's a tipical arranged marriage will he saw me and then his sister kept buging us. Know its hard to belive "meeeee" whos very open minded and more western agree to this I guess its faith :)

Hussa-G --- hehehe dont worry ALL QUESTIONS are RATTTED PG :P
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 4:31 AM  
MAbroooooooooooooook :)
Blogger Dakhtour, at 10:52 AM  
hey thanxxx ZIzotime 3obaleeek bro
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 2:31 PM  
OOoooooOOOOooooOOOOOO
**whistles**

OOooOOooOOOOoo

**claps**

OoooOOooooooOOo

Elf al salat wasalam 3alik ya habib allaaaahh Mohammmed!!!!!!!

**breaks it down**

lol!! Mabrooooooooooooooook!!!! From one canuck to another if he ever hurts give a call and Ill kick his little arab a$$:P
Blogger LiLaCs, at 8:45 PM  
LiLaCs--- CHeeee thats DArling 3ooobal 3rsech insallah :) thats it I might hire u as the 6agagaah?? hehehe thanx again dear :)
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 9:14 AM  

Add a comment