I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Monday, May 29, 2006

Girls GOne Wild

.Gota Have MY CaPPucciNo . .. .(Cafine) Tastes YuMMmmY . . . .





MAN I dont know whats Up with mY classs there GOne Wiled :? there is still 3 weeks left of school and they are out of control non-stop talking Rude/bad language to others. Be4 I start my class I gota have my headache Pill which is Pandol and OF course MY CaFine. I have a Big class room 27 GIRLSSS!! soo this MIssy here had chickenpox and came to me saying miss look there itchy and AS u know it causes red bumps. So I send her with the made to the school's doctor. I feel sorry for the girls seting next to her I mean 7araaam. WHy would A parent send there Child to school HOW SElf-fish!!!! Grrrr


So we are having an End of year concert and I decided we Sing and act the Neigborhood Song Sesame Streeet .

OMG this Girl Deema.R gave me a letter format paper Reading . . " I want to Say something . . . I love you and you are my eyes" *SniFFFFF* I honestly cryied mY Eyes Out HOwww Sweeet OF her and she also drew a canadian FLag. It made MY Day BIg TIme ( Me walking around with a Big SMILE ^_^ )


:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 5/29/2006 04:00:00 AM

3 Comments:

I hate to drink something in red mugs...LOL
Blogger CyberRowdy(Q8TechDrive), at 11:02 AM  
Yeaa I hate to drink with a plane white one GRrrrr.

True what they say PPl are Unique with diffirent tastes
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 9:57 PM  
I hate, red, white, blue, orange, ...basically I like black mugs
Blogger CyberRowdy(Q8TechDrive), at 7:39 AM  

Add a comment