I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Dresses







I had ALL 3 dresses done at the same time. Now I dont KNow what to wear??? I have 5 weddings coming up the first one starts tomorrow.

I also have 2 dresses at

the designer. The green
dress you see is
a Haifa wahabi

style. the blue I
designed and
the colourful
Plasa skirt with
a long sleeve top. I like SImple dresses very classic and elegent is the look I seeek :P



Soo embarassing I Dont even know how to dance , I tell my mom if my older bro get married i want to put a English song heeeeeyaaa sean paul shack that thing misss kala kala looooolz




:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 5/04/2006 05:45:00 AM

3 Comments:

Haifa wahbi style...... Duuuuuuh go with that dress without even think again :P

About how to dance... I can give u a free lessons if u want... Ghrby sharqy hz el wasa6ain or anyway of dancing... I'm here 4 u :P
Blogger Dakhtour, at 5:42 AM  
heey
Girl-friend

thanxxx sweety ur eyes are gorgeous.
Insallah once I do ILl send em ^_^
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 5:43 AM  
looolz at zizooo time
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 5:47 AM  

Add a comment