I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Blah Blah

















First comes first incase ur woundring whats the point of these pics ook I have the girls study 1o volcabulary word and are tested once a week (every monday Morning) ok. Sooo I have been doing this for a few months ooooki soo far soo good. I pulled a few girls outa islamic class to catch up on English (they were absent for a few lessons). As I sat down I saw reem's pencial case it made me laugh on how my friends would think its sillly looking. I turn it around and BAAAAAMMMM!!! my eyes opened. SHe has beeen cheating aLLL along a Girl that just turned 6yrs old thinking ok such thing made my eyes fill with tears (No child HOod). I HONESTLY yELLLED at her why reem why she nods no like umm it not my pencial case then I said 'if u tell me the truth Um letting u go' she nods no then fast yes!!. SOO not I am desiding if its to hard for her thats whys she cheating. I will have her tested on 3 words instead if 10 and build her confidence up. But W_O0ow I didnt learn how to cheat till high school.

heeeeef this has been a very hectic weeeek OF course its May which means schoool is almost over Boy of boy this year went FAST!!!. I have so many events to cover YEAR BOOK before June something :/. I have 3 teachers invovled in year book and there so lazy!! Umm Always the one organizing a year-book meeting. Next I got International Day country of choise * CANADA* ^_^ umm doing the native Indians (a.k.a red Indians) its cute when I am in class teaching them the Canadian anthem and the native Indian's anthem hehehe here it goes. ***OOoh canada our home and not native land hehehe Joking***. I have a Huge impact on those young ladies they keep saying " Miss I told my Baba to take us to Canada in the summer and to pick u up be4 we do" OooooPs Umm I crying to Loud here loolz Or they say " MIss when umm older I want to go study in Canada like u" shooot what have I done everyone in class fighting over who goes to Canada first. Umm going to Canada in summer and I told them that um going to miss them if I dont come back ( which um planning not to come back).
:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 5/06/2006 06:21:00 AM

9 Comments:

heeeeeeeey..Omg the cheating..My sis Im ashamed to say knows more ways to cheat then I do..Horrible..lol..

About canada we kick ass;) Come by if your coming to ottawa..Ill kick my bro out of the house(he just wants an excuse anyway..)

Keep up the brain washing them..
Blogger LiLaCs, at 6:46 PM  
Have fun in canada...but I hope u decide to come nack to Kuwait...we need more people like u here :)
Blogger Noura, at 11:03 PM  
tima --- 7abeebty ee wala u gota do what u gota do. thats right I am planning on going to canada in summer my bro is in kuwait now he has been here for 3 weeks. yea party at ur place then joking :P thanxxxx honi buni.

LiLaCs --- loolz she does thats sad hey maybe Ill ask her to oral talk it with me how to cheat and ill wright a book about it hehehe.7abebty no neeed to kick ur bother out Ill have a place :) thanxxxx though Ill keep yea in mind ^_^


Obsessive Compulsive-- Awwww Thats sooo cute hon thanxxxxxx
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 12:19 AM  
ooh tima I dont remember the ruler much because I was in scots *Zahrait* soo I was never in class heeeyah. But iN canada punishments I got . . .

for chewing gum . had to place gum on my noise for a hole class period.

what else girls gym class I didnt get dressed in time Umm always on the phone or fixing make up (in high school) she made me paly with my boxers sooo embarrasing }_{ it was poka dots boxers sooo embarassing.

did u get a punishment and what??
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 12:27 AM  
OMG !! 6 years old girl is cheating !! wallah ekhtarbt el denya !!!

To Canada in the summer :) the best plan girl... Have fun their ;)
Blogger Dakhtour, at 10:12 AM  
zizotime-- ee wala nooo childhood what so ever.
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 10:28 PM  
i couldn't read the post, the background image is annoying, nice images though
Blogger Tiger, at 11:24 PM  
tiger soorrrry I am going to have it changed anyways soon.
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 12:32 AM  
no worries
Blogger Tiger, at 3:22 PM  

Add a comment