I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

~~z0o Trip~~









~~Z0o0o0o0o
~~

Yup YUp I to0ok the girls on a trip and umm alive to tell the story They drove me crazy. Before going down stairs to the bus I asked the girls to pick a partner and go to the washroom/get drink. akeeeeeed once ur on the bus u get nagers Misssssss I want to go bathroom MiSsSSssss I want to eat walaa it hasent even been 10 mints on the bus. They were so0o0o loud!!!!! over exited hey maybe high of water :/ hehehe I didnt want to yell at them it was there time to have fun and learn about animals Soo I started Singing the wheels on the bus go round and round. Soooo we got there I havent beeen to a zoo in 5 years and I havent been to kuwait's zoooo for 10 yrs 0_o. I had one of the schools maid's come with me soo that was a help and another class was with us Boys. MOre and More naging Missssss this and that like OMG shut uP!!!!! umm not ur mama honestly this girl as u see above holding her lunch in a plastic bag MasahaLlah ate it in 10 mints ALLLL of it and then she complains of stomch pain. MOnkey prank check it out this girl Haya she brough a banana she goes " Misss this for moneky" I go Ok sweety aparently u cant be feeding them outside foood so I grabbed the banana from her and started tessing the monkey!!! loooooooooolz it was sooo Funny he was sticking his hand out soo cute see pic above then I hear a loud voice MIssss Stop!!! Its my co-worker saying that sooo curl :( I guess UMm as bad as my girls O0o0o0oPs
>_<. soo0o0o my best smile student and cute pic is Badria u can see it above also. Over ALLLL it was Fun for me and them even though they saw me scream when I saw the lion aaaaaaaaaaaaaH!!!! UMmmmA and they were aLL *giggling*.*


**rewirded -- The girls with Ice-cream for good mannars and good behavior


:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 4/26/2006 04:03:00 PM

7 Comments:

Omg I hear you sister..My ogd I took my class when I was at the nursery and they drove me BLOODY MAD..But I had a blast..The other teachers thought I was not conventional..You know eating on the ground and spraying the kids with water...I miss it now:(
Blogger LiLaCs, at 7:17 PM  
hehe Imean a child later on in life doesnt remember wat was taugh he/she remember who taugh reallY!!!

after alll we are all children in heart:P
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 12:48 AM  
Well, that must have been fun!...
was it girls only trip?
Blogger iliveinq8, at 2:54 AM  
So cute!! It must have been a lot of fun!
Blogger Noura, at 1:45 PM  
no it wasnt girls only we had the other grde 1boys come along

it was fun and really Hot!!!
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 3:25 AM  
A Zoo? Do we really have one in Kuwait :)?
I guess it was the hell with the kids…. U should have scared them a little so the rest will stop nagging ;)
My advice: No more trips… Just studying ;p
Blogger Dakhtour, at 7:53 AM  
Yea there is 2 zoo's in kuwait :)
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 11:56 PM  

Add a comment