I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday Get togather









will today my friends come over we we haven't see each other for weeks . Life has been busy for all but we had a goood laugh togather!! soo I went and made some turkish coffe and after we had the coffe. I said lets flip them for coffe reading and we all did. I dont really belive in fortune cookies or readings I mean it was for the kick of being silly and having fun. so "I filpped my cup over" and after a while I filped it to the front side my mouth droped what the!!! the coffe plate had a heart shape on it u must SEEE PIC!!! and when I looked in the cup it had a line if u fallow the line u will see a heart >_< what is going on here!!! my moms friend was there shes like " Ur in LOve huh?" Ummm *blushing* I say " Yes" they alll L@@k at me I go eee my Mama but really I am not and never will be!! :). It could be from all the stress I am going threw all the pain I keep inside all the hurt and now its hard to hide you see it in my eyes it wired how it came up in my coffe!!!! could it be something good or bad??


dONNNY BRAsco drinking Nido Milk man my baby haven't grown yet dont know why?

2days go I had a severe headache so bad that I had to leave work early I was soo
dizzy and the PAin ouch!! I really wanted to die It felt like I was. when I went to the schools doctor she gave me reffreal paper to hospital and its Migraine pain it hurts most on my left side of my head I felt soooo much pain!! I got tested and still no results.
:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 4/13/2006 04:13:00 PM

8 Comments:

and you really believe that?
Blogger Tiger, at 7:40 PM  
willlllllll Lo0o0ooK at the cup!!!!
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 3:49 AM  
I hope nothing is wrong with your head :)
Blogger Hopeless Poet, at 4:48 AM  
nope nothing wrong everyone has there on taste and opinion :)
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 6:06 AM  
LOL! I meant the migraine and not the coffee cup readings :P
Blogger Hopeless Poet, at 11:33 AM  
hopless poet --- ooh ok 7amdallah I am much better :)
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 12:52 PM  
:-) I wonder who are you in love with :P
Blogger iliveinq8, at 10:41 PM  
UMM in LOve with my .. . .. . MAma
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 11:51 AM  

Add a comment