I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Stoped to Think!!!!

I toook amoment after reading my fellow sister blog Obsessive Compulsive!! and I was LIke.
" Jeee I have done alot and I have changed"

I mean *Me* was brough up in a western country tipical life style very simple very open very *sniFFFFFFF* apart of me.

I mean w00o0w my best year in elementary was Gr.7 I gave my teacher a hard attach it was funny then OMG!!! I feeel soo bad now thinking about it. He was big and tall very goooFy looking soo I call him "MR. Barney" looolz when new students ask whats the Music teachers name was I would say his name "Mr Barney" and they would say Mr B . . . looooolz he would turn around *me hide my head* and he goes
OUTTTTT!!! loolz.

yea MO'n High schoooooool was a blast!! except for the car accident we had when I was in grade 9. Sooo I didnt care much about my studies >_< (Like swear at the teacher
) . I new everybody in the school because we went tothe say elementary so it was crazy. I got my act togather when I was in gr.10 every0ne everyone was like w0o0ow what happened to you?. I just had to change and foucs on my studies which means skip classes less and study harder cuz uni/collage they look a your gr.10 up marks.


uni was even more crazy Iwas working and studying I didnt have a life really,
My mum wanted me to be a dentist my dad a teacher I wanted a year OFF!!! loolz soo i got non because to be a dentest i had to have bIo and chemistry and grade12 math with an average of 85%over. Man I didnt know who to please?_? I had got a scolar ship for business.
( very much in love with business). so I ended up being a teacher in the mean time I um looking for a job in ex. Bank I got a job at koc traning centre bs its far Al ahmadi.

But u know what I have gone a long way I am very pround of my self
(pats self at the back). I mean I know what I want out of this life I am willing to take every -step to it even if it means Baby steps ^_^ just what I have been threw pays of one way or another. I have seen life on both views . . .

sick/health, poor/rich, sad/happy

Just Allah gives and takes no kidding :P I have learned my lesson from hanging out with the gangster crowned to surviving it to leting go of it to leaveing it.

I will forgive but never forget!!!!

I have beeen deep with this msg dont know why . . .
:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 4/29/2006 02:42:00 AM

4 Comments:

Wow you have had one adventurous life! :) I know how hard it is to be confused about what you want in life...I'm glad you managed to find your way :) Good luck, o Allah ewafgech inshalla :)
Blogger Noura, at 10:36 PM  
yup and it keeps going thanx sweety ajma3een inshallah
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 3:40 AM  
I wish 4 u the best life and always to find it easy and funny ( means go to mashhad) ;p
Blogger Dakhtour, at 8:38 AM  
zizotime --> thanxxx ^_^ Insallah I will
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 11:43 AM  

Add a comment