I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

enDleSS Road


Standing all by myself I stare at the infinite sky
Watching my entire life just passing me by
Too scared to leave, too frightened to stay
How do I get through one more cloudy day

This is not at all the life I had planned
Mapped out with directions, compass in hand
Instead I am on the road that has no end
Miserable inside, yet I go on and pretend

Since you have been gone, I am trapped in this pain
Misery keeps following me again and again
Trying to realize where have I gone wrong
Who was I once and what I have become

This book of sorrow is stuck on one page
No matter how hard I run, I breathe in the same cage
Sometimes it seems as million years have passed me by
Waiting like a lonely moon and crying with the infinite sky

Emptiness wonders how much more can I take
Don't know what is ahead but its one more mistake
But through it all I still keep walking on
Following me, the Darkness keeps stalking on

Chasing your shadow I keep walking on this endless roadLoneliness ahead, emptiness behind how long can I go on?
:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 4/25/2006 12:16:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment