I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Friday, April 14, 2006

clear my mind







Idont know whats going on with me I feeel soo hmmm how can I descripe it fet up yes I hate leaveing in kuwait I hate everything around me. I miss {CanaDA} its soo boring down here I trie to keep myself busy but its not working. My mind and heart is there!!!! . first of all kuwait is my love my home sweet home dont blame me I grew up in {Canada} my friends are there my schools my work my everything!!! crazy and good times.Its hard to let go0-o but I have to!!! but I am not willing to thats the case. Soo i took the boys to the beach trie to clear my mind it was noon time man we almost got fried!!! sooo HOTTTT my body is used to 0% degree SNOW! I can stand being cold but not being HOT!

here's Carlito with moe ( carlito forgot his hat to bad)
:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 4/14/2006 04:57:00 PM

3 Comments:

Meditation is important:)
Hope you had a great time :)
Blogger iliveinq8, at 10:41 PM  
I'LL trie m Best

thanxx
Blogger Wilted_Roze, at 7:35 AM  
i think i can imagin what u talking ! alllah y3inich
Blogger Hope, at 11:14 AM  

Add a comment