I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Bad DAy!!!!/ Food Strike




Man I had a bad day yesteday! Stupied Made halima "spilled hot water on Carlitos hands" i was out to go to the salon took my sissy my bro had basketball practice my other bro was taking a bath and mama went to get something from her bedroom. My mama says I heard a LOUd scream OOOOUCCHHHH!!! she runs like no tomorrow ( yea she acually did) and there was ali crying his eyes @.@ outs *7abeeby* and halima was standing there looking at hIm <> my mama calls me YeLLING come over blah blah . . . I got home as soon as I can I honesty yelled at halima ( My first time being Mean) I took him to the nearst clinic with a glass filled with water and ice on his right hand *7ayaaaaaty* he was crying I say ook honi 5 mints and it will be better he goes " its beeen 10 mints and it still hurts make it stop" :( I was crying with Him the doc gave him some cream to use 2twice a day. he was up ALLL night crying and he had a bubble on his finger he goes My skin is ugly noWW Hehehe. soo I ask HIm "carleto what happend he goes Halima took my hand and put it on the hot water" Sheno sheno what a siko I go ask her she goes she sasy she didnt bss i can Just seee in her eyes a lyee my bro issss soooo honest at the age of 4 he is a smart cookie ( Masallah) check this out i got i a figh with the nurse and she told me to shut up and i said u shut up hehe carlito when we went home he Told my mum the nurse told my sister to shut up!!! which means He tells the story men tataah el salam 3alykuim. GRRrRrRrrr i cant wait till my baba comes soo we get rid of her. I mean we treat her good she has 2 mobiles doesnt clean much she eats what we eat goes out I mean Come On. soo tomorrow ill take ali to the hospital if he still feels pain.

UMMMMMM hungry I have stoped eating rice will basiclly FAT food for about 4 days and I am feeling like cheating noww *shhhhhhhhh* I mean i Iam pretty fit but iwant to lose 5 pounds max and lose my tummy hehehe. i was will sport active in Canada but here in kuwait too laszy u get everything done in ur car. soo I am waking up now and be Th old me who runs every Morning goes to the gym often and eats healthy oooki bss not all the time.

will I gota go my Girls got a concert 2day UMm scaried they will forget there lines.

:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 4/08/2006 12:28:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment