I don’t make promises I can’t fulfill, so when I say I’ll be there somehow, someway I will

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Todays leSSon





todays lesson was on Seasons Its really nice to see the Children ask about winter and fall and Spring since In Kuwait they Only Experinced 2 seasons summer and winter unless they went on vaction to europe or the Cold middle east countries dont laugh at my drawings I mISSSS WINTER *SNiFFF* Man its beeen along Day cant wait to go home and ZzzzZZzzSleeeP. Always my hard and long days at work are SaturDay and Sunday Because I have Them ALL DAY!!! only 2 hrs off for arabic and islamic which they tened to get Supper Hyper also cuz computer class is cancelled for the 2days aweek Mrs.+&^5$# Got married and her Husband made her quit!! which means more work for me GRrrRRr . I honestly understand why my elementary and highschool teachers took pills now i totaly understand( Pain killers). I got marking to do iLL post a pic of my marking math and more math and science HeeeeeF yala ok bye now!!!!! ( falling a sleep while marking everybody A+)
:: posted by Wilted_Roze, 3/12/2006 02:12:00 AM

1 Comments:

cute stapler :)
Blogger iliveinq8, at 8:19 PM  

Add a comment